Programs for Supervisors
Most managers and supervisors lack the leadership and supervisory skills necessary to fulfill their positions. For example, failing to delegate, many find themselves working long hours and fighting burn-out.
LMI’s Effective Leadership Development program will help managers:
- Motivate people to a higher level of productivity
- Get more done through time management
- Learn the art of delegation and giving direction
- Exercise authority effectively
- Handle and prevent problems with people
- Develop the potential of employees
When a team works effectively and efficiently, everyone wins. A successful team is truly an example of synergy at work – that is, accomplishing more as a team then individuals could by working alone. Individuals and organizations are discovering that, if applied wisely, the practice of teamwork can bring greater success and satisfaction in all realms of achievement – personal and professional.
LMI’s Effective Team Dynamics program helps team members:
- Develop high-performance teamwork
- Work together to achieve team goals
- Assume responsibility and accountability
- Handle challenges through team communication
- Create mutual trust, support, and collaboration
This goal setting workshop introduces participants to the fundamentals of goal setting, developing a robust plan of action identifying key steps for successful implementation, and tracking and measuring success.
Half-day Workshop objectives include:
- Generating a Master List of Goals
- Identifying Goals from the Wheel of Life
- Writing SMART goals
- Completing a Goal Planning Sheet
- Developing a Plan of Action
- Creating metrics and tools for measuring progress
- Setting priorities for achieving results
This time management training system increases productivity through effective personal management. To take control of your life: plan and organize effectively, set and achieve goals, and live a balanced life.
Full-day Workshop objectives include:
- How to find an additional two to three hours per day to work on the highest and most important priorities in your life
- How to increase your productivity by 15 – 20 percent
- How to gain control of your personal and professional time by scheduling your priorities
- How to reduce stress levels by practicing the four steps of proactive self-management
- How you can balance all areas of life and have time for the things you value most
- Learn the fundamentals of using our My-Tyme® Success Planning system
This interpersonal communication workshop includes a personal assessment – an easy to use tool for learning about the participant’s behavioral interpersonal communication preferences as well as their degree of versatility. This workshop can be offered in various formats to meet your needs.
Workshop objectives include:
- Develop insight into personal behavior strengths and weaknesses
- Improve productivity by understanding the four social styles: Driving, Expressive, Amiable, and Analytical
- Identify participants’ style and degree of versatility
- Learn how to flex or modify style in order to increase interpersonal effectiveness