Programs for Executives
Strategic leadership is the ability to lead an organization. A strategic leader is able to define and develop the purpose of the organization, the key strategies, the optimum structure, the right people in the right roles, and the most effective processes for the organization to succeed.
LMI’s Effective Strategic Leadership program will help you:
- Clarify your strategic purpose: why you exist
- Complete a comprehensive strategic assessment: where you stand now
- Create your strategic development: where you want to go
- Implement your strategic execution: make your strategy happen
As the world of business has changed and evolved, the need for effective leaders has skyrocketed. For businesses to become truly empowered and innovative enterprises, they must develop motivational leaders throughout the entire organization.
LMI’s Effective Motivational Leadership program will help you:
- Understand what it takes to become an effective motivational leader
- Build and communicate your vision for the future
- Create winning teams for the 21st Century
- Lead organizational change and innovation
- Create an organization of highly motivated employees
All individuals within an organization take on significance as they represent the organization to the outside world and as they interact within the organization. Their personal motivation and self-image are key to how they perform, respond, and lead.
LMI’s Effective Personal Leadership program helps people:
- Realize their potential for personal leadership through building on strengths and improving self-image
- Make choices for success by overcoming past conditioning
- Increase self-motivation by altering attitudes, behaviors, and habits
- Develop a written and specific Plan of Action for success
Productivity is the wellspring of success and a basic part of human nature, yet many lack the direction they need to achieve greater results.
LMI’s Effective Personal Productivity program will help members of your organization:
- Evaluate their attitude and make productive behavioral changes
- Set goals and achieve results
- Increase productivity through controlling priorities
- Communicate more effectively
- Become a team player
- Deal with interruptions
- Focus on high payoff activities
Miscommunication can cost businesses and industries millions of dollars each year. Becoming an effective communicator can be learned. It takes understanding of human behavior and communication styles. Effective communication is a dynamic process that offers long-term dividends for the life of your company.
LMI’s Effective Communications program will help participants:
- Understand styles of behavior and various ways of communicating
- Overcome communication barriers and improve communication skills
- Learn the art of active listening
- Solve problems through communication
- Communicate in groups – from planning to presenting
This workshop consists of executive coaching and facilitation to help your executive team establish specific, measurable goals, foster team collaboration, and develop a robust plan of action to attain these mutually agreed upon goals. This full-day goal-setting session is followed by monthly performance reviews to monitor activity and assure goals will be reached by specific target dates.
Full-day Workshop objectives include:
- Clarify priorities and purpose
- Eliminate overlapping efforts and identify responsibilities
- Identify strengths and urgent needs
- Provide feedback on projects
- Monitor activity to assure goals will be reached by target dates
- Reinforce commitment, enthusiasm, and belief in the achievement of success
- Identify priorities and concentrate on achieving goals
- Save time
- Maximize effectiveness
This interpersonal communication workshop includes a personal assessment – an easy to use tool for learning about the participant’s behavioral interpersonal communication preferences as well as their degree of versatility. This workshop can be offered in various formats to meet your needs.
Workshop objectives include:
- Develop insight into personal behavior strengths and weaknesses
- Improve productivity by understanding the four social styles: Driving, Expressive, Amiable, and Analytical
- Identify participants’ style and degree of versatility
- Learn how to flex or modify style in order to increase interpersonal effectiveness