Most organizations understand that effective management and deployment of assets can mean the difference between success and failure. But many organizations fail to consider their most critical assets — human capital.
A recent study by McKinsey & Company revealed that “A” performers tend to be 50-100% more productive than “C” performers. Clearly, identifying those with the potential for “A” performance can enhance an organizations performance. So, how does an employer identify outstanding potential, and once identified, how does an employer retain and continue to develop that potential?
Testing and Survey tools have long been an effective, yet underutilized, tool to help employers make the most of their human capital. As part of our Strategic Development Process, we offer awareness tools via assessment and survey instruments that enhance performance on three fronts: New Hire Selection, 360° Feedback Surveys, and Cultural & Organizational Needs Surveys.
We offer the following assessments:
- Various Entry Level & Hourly Pre-hire
- Various Leadership Pre-hire & Development
- Various Sales Pre-hire & Development
- Organizational Climate Survey®
- Models for Management™
- Development Needs Inventory®
- Organizational Needs Inventory®
- Social Styles® Interpersonal Communications